23 May 2012

Day 3

This was not a good day. I was on a bad mood so I had some comfort food. Now I have a headache and it´s cold outside.

Breakfast: smoothie out of mixed berries, apple, fresh ginger, maca, lemon and chaga tea.
Lunch: Greek salad; slice of fudge cake
**The salad was raw expect for the feta cheese. The cake, well, it was so worth it!! http://www.sweetvaasa.fi/
Afternoon coffee: rest of the smoothie; chocolate
Dinner: yesterday´s courgette and tomato sauce; tomato and olives; pineapple

Anything good about today? Errr, if I think very hard then I´d say the cake and the Canson drawing block I bought. It was very warm in the daytime and I found some nettle and I took some of it. I hung it to dry. I also cleaned up my appartment and changed the places of the rugs. That made me surprisingly content.

I´m craving for bread and cheese, chocolate cookies, salmon pasta, pancakes with jam and cream... Oh god, I don´t now why anyone would go raw for good! I think I want to end this on Friday. I´m leaving the town in the weekend anyway and visiting some people so it would be inconvenient to get weird about food.

No comments:

Post a Comment