21 May 2012

Day 1

Morning brakes at 10am. It´s the day for my last exam of the semester and I´m prepared to sweat out all my knowledge on French syntax.

Breakfast: tea; banana mash, strawberries, cranberries and flax seeds
**This is yummy! Like having dessert for breakfast!
Lunch: lettuce, tomato, pepper, mushroom, cucumber, sunflower seeds and dried onion dressed with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and tabasco; tea
**I was tempted to have feta cheese but I was stronger than that

I went to the supermarket and picked some more greens for my evening supper while gazing longingly at the cheese section. Came home and had "afternoon coffee": birch sap and raw chocolate. This left-over cashew chocolate was particularly nice. Birch sap is supposed to be good for stomach and it goes well with food too as it tastes like spring water with a sweet tone.

Afternoon snack: two juiced carrots, cup of coffee, half a cinnamon bun
**Aarrghh, I ate cinnamon bun at the work meeting !!

Dinner: cabbage, romaine, tomato, onion, marinated mushrooms, algae, sunflower seeds dressed with olive oil; chocolate.

Now I´m off to a surprise night shift and I´ll take a banana and some cashews with me. So, the first day went pretty well after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment