15 February 2010

Sad, mad, glad

Sometime I feel really useless and stupid. Usually it also makes me feel embarrassed. It can be triggered by a mere unsuccesful homework or a frown from someone. I don´t like carrying those unnecessary feelings in me but it´s also very hard to get rid of them. I tend to exaggerate things. I´m a misfit, a dummie or a hopeless case who everyone just laughs at.

In the afternoon I was thinking of ways to cheer myself up. I tried simply refusing to feel sad. It didn´t work. A massive café au lait did the trick but the affect didn´t last for long. I tried shopping therapy. I found a cotton shirt of my dreams but in wrong colour. It was on -70% discount but still not worth it because of the baby blue colour. And my favourite fragrance ever is still crazy expensive.

As the afternoon turned into early evening I cycled back home. The sunset was awfully beautiful and I regretted for not having a camera with me. 

After all, I got my joy of life back little by little during the evening. A good pasta and gym might have had something to do with it. And there was a little black cat in the car park lurking me.

I guess feelings are to be felt.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I hold that feeling too. Last week when I am busy study for my two exam. Even just my distraction make me annoy. I hate myself can not be concentrated. And that just get things worse.

    I think the nature and little things in life can help. Human care themselves and push themselves too much. We should spend more time for the world and then we will be a beeter woman. :)

    ReplyDelete