08 February 2010

Inspiration on a sunny day

It was so meant to be ! That I didn´t end up in a club last night. Because I just hate that feeling when you wake up hungover and notice how nice weather it is outside. You could´ve gone out for a long walk but instead you gotta stay on the couch.


I wish I had had skis and sunglasses. It felt like spring. Yellow tulips (inside in a vase), sun shine and dripping icicles.

A couple of movie recommendations:

The Notebook. A proper tearjerker and a chickflick but an interesting story. There´s not much unpredictable in the movie but I like the way the story builds up. 

The Painted Veil. A story of a couple who get married quickly for rational reasons. They move to China, the woman starts a relationship with another man andddd..... Not going to reveal more but it´s about love, forgiveness and humanity.

I find it hard to say if a movie was good or bad. Are they those movies you want to see again? Because once you´ve seen the movie the next time will be differend... Obviously because you know what´ll happen! And I get moved so easily. Even a movie with crappy shooting or acting will get away with it the story touches me.

Anyway, it´s another Monday tomorrow. It´ll be a good week though: Italian party, ice swimming and my good ole mates will come for a visit!

May the good vibes be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment