28 January 2012

If the sky had a "like"-button...

Paradise can be closer than you think.


Vaasa shows its best face in the cool winter sun. Even when the sun is gone I don´t want to let a minor thing like weather get me down. There´s a sun within you if you want. Sometimes I just smile for the mere fact of being alive and free.

The search of "high life" continues. When I´m not admiring the beauty all around, I´m a hunter-gatherer in a modern sense. I hunt for the best foods, which are abundant these days, and gather them on my bike and carry them to my cave. I´ll present a couple of my recent founds:


Yogi Tea comes in all kinds of flavours and each teabag includes a small wisdom. (Notice how it goes together with my mug!) This first one I´m trying is a Ginseng infusion. Like! (bought from Life)


I can´t believe it but I have to admit... Halpa-Halli has some nice chocolate! This divinity contains 60% of cacao; just the way I like it! And it was (could still be) on discount: 3 bars for 2€. Halpa-Halli is worth a visit sometimes...


I´m a massive fan of soya sauce and here´s the very best I´ve found so far. And believe me, I´ve spend a lot of time reading labels and comparing contents. To make things clear, good quality soya sauce doesn´t contain preservatives nor artificial colours. The rule of thumb "the shorter the list of ingredients the better" applies here, too. Pearl River Bridge is black and thick as ink and I love it! It costs 1,10€ in the local Asian shop.

I´m always hunting for more good stuff and I like to share it. I used to be stuck with old playlists full of music that I felt I already heard enough of times and that didn´t give me the kick anymore. So I abandoned the thought that I can only really like guitar-based indie music and I was amazed to find a whole new world of... different kind of music I can like! This is monsieur M83 from France:


Enjoy. Everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment