31 March 2010

Sickly positive

What does it take for a good day? Any day can be good if you only decide so. The nausea before my French presentation got a whole new dimension when I started turning it into an opportunity for self-developement. I had spent the previous night and the whole morning trying to convince myself that it´s no biggie. It can go well or bad. But for the love of god, don´t let it affect your positive spirits!

That´s when I remembered a story about believing in yourself. The bottom line was that if you think you´re going to succeed, you´re right. And if you think you´re gonna fail, you´re right again! (Sometimes even this ain´t enough but that´s a differend story...) 

I had to channel all my energy in absorbing positivity and good vibes from all around. People are actually really nice. The sun shines damn bright today. My hair is looks and smells good. The Easter holiday starts tomorrow...

The presentation went well after all. Actually it went great! Or that is what I think due to all that revolting positivity... But the best thing is that it doesn´t matter. Even if it went crappily I wouldn´t let it get me down.

Here´s the rest of my day for essential parts.


Think colours, people ! It was a perfect weather for my favourite yellow wellies. Don´t they just cheer you up instantly?


Frying gorgeous vegetables and herbes after a long day with no lunch. For dessert some beeaauutiful chocolate with caramelized almonds...


Yayyy, my favourite chore ever! Put your make-up pens in a freezer overnight and sharpen them. Makes me feel life is worth living after all... ;) This positivity is exhausting.

No comments:

Post a Comment