24 May 2011

Two portions of wine a day is healthy right?

Kalimera !!

I've been working on Euphoria farm for three days now and glad to say I like it here. We've been planting melons and peppers, weeding vineyards and garden, preparing the guesthouse... It's not too hard though: there's always time to sit outside and sip wine or later on in the evening, zipporo!

Kefalonia is a beautiful island with high mountains where herds of sheep graze and cars drive on narrow moutain roads. I've already visited Argostoli which is the capital of the island but actually just a small touristy town. I'm hoping to have time soon to go down to the beach and swim in the sea.

I live in my own trailer which is really comfy and equally inhabited by dozens of tiny ants. It's nice and cool to sleep there, amid lemon trees.

I'm loving the food too and it's mostly vegetarian, thank god. At every meal we drink white wine (from the house) and have feta cheese. And olive oil of course!

My facebook account is locked even though I replied hundreds of security questions. Nevermind. I'm enjoying my time without addiction to the internet.

Bye for now, it's siesta.

No comments:

Post a Comment